Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Jessica has been nagging me about not posting pictures of our house yet...so here you go. The first two are how the house is now with the new doors and windows, and the siding so close to being done! The bottom two are before pictures! The brown building along the side of the house is our "shop" it is an additional 800 square ft. plus we have a full unfinished basement. So here you go, keep bugging me if you want pictures of the inside Jessica....you'll get them eventually!




4 comments:

Eric Westover said...

Looks nice. I wish I had 800 sq ft for a shop.

Carla and crew said...

Yes, the 800 sq ft shop is bigger than Barry's "Taj-ma-shed"!

Ruth Sagers said...

I think it's fun to see where everyone else lives! Now I can better picture you and what's going on in your life.

Karen said...

Gotta love the fenced yard with all your boys. At least it'll help for awhile. It looks very cute and loved. Sorry we can't pass some of Tate's love of solid food around. He went to lunch with me today and the ladies had a riot watching him open his mouth sooo wide and follow the spoon around! Glad all is well.