Ryder at Bear Lake
Riley at Bear Lake - my 6 year old in her 3T yet still droppy on her bathing suit
Riley's 1st day of 1st grade
Ryder's 1st day of preschoolWhy do my photos and captions never line up the way I want them to?
Ryder at Bear Lake
Riley at Bear Lake - my 6 year old in her 3T yet still droppy on her bathing suit
Riley's 1st day of 1st grade
Ryder's 1st day of preschool
3 comments:
Ramona--what ever will you do with both kids at school? I could guess, but I won't do it out loud!
Bear Lake was fun, wasn't it! thanks for the pix.
You have the cutest kids!! I just realized Eliza will start preschool- what will I do with all the girls in school, even if it is only 2 hours twice a week! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment