That's just plain old weird! But it will be interesting to see how it turns out :-)
is this an announcement or just something fun? are you still in Heber?
I wondered the same thing! Announcement or just for kicks and giggles? I thought I wouldn't ask though just incase you already made an announcement and I was just left out of the loop!
I think the real version will turn out so much cutier!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's just plain old weird! But it will be interesting to see how it turns out :-)
is this an announcement or just something fun? are you still in Heber?
I wondered the same thing! Announcement or just for kicks and giggles? I thought I wouldn't ask though just incase you already made an announcement and I was just left out of the loop!
I think the real version will turn out so much cutier!!
I think the real version will turn out so much cutier!!
Post a Comment