Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Aaron and I have been waiting awhile to broadcast our announcement, so here it goes. It's a...KIDNEY STONE! Yes, after a month of pain, crabbiness and pain medication, Aaron passed his first kidney stone. I think his body knew that he was going in for surgery in 3 days, so it finally kicked into action and got rid of the nasty thing. Hey, and only three more to go! Oh goodie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure he's so proud! :) Hope he's out of pain soon!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Yeah!! I hope the others come out soon and as pain free as possible! I and all the kids will be up in Portland on Oct. 15 I think for Porter's one year from surgery! I was hoping I could see you and depending on when all his appointments are, maybe stay the night??? Let me know! I'll talk to you more when I know when his appointments are.

Unknown said...

But of course! Just let me know when you'll need us.