Saturday, August 23, 2008



This is Karrie at the end of her Triathalon today. She had a great time participating and we were proud of her accomplishment. Her bike was not cooperating very well, but the weather was beautiful. You rock, Karrie!!! I'm sure she'll share all the gory details later.

5 comments:

Jessica Waters said...

You rock Karrie!
I ran a 5K two years ago- it just about it killed me! I think it took me twice as long as it did in highschool. . .maybe if I trained for it! What do you do train for an event like that?

April Bishop said...

Nice work! And you're so skinny! You look fantastic! Congratulations!

Carla and crew said...

What a woman!!! I did a triathalon once---in my dreams (or was it a nightmare?!) I admire your determination!

Linda Westover said...

I'm impressed! You've got a whole lot more courage and determination that most of us. And you do look
fantastic!

Eric Westover said...

You are awesome! I am way too big of a chicken to go fast on a bike and to swim in non-chlorinated water!