

Shelene and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Not as fun as Hawaii, but we had a great time. We did some early Christmas shopping in Park City and then had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Very very good. Then we headed over to Midway and spent the night at Johnson Mill, the bed and breakfast that we stayed at our wedding night. It has been a wonderful 2 years and look forward to many more.
10 comments:
It's fun to be able to go back to a romantic spot you've been before. We're happy for both of you! xoxo
How romantic! You two are so stinkin' cute. Did ya get me a good present?
If by good, you mean a sweet hot dog cooker that barks when the hotdogs are done, then, yes. So much for surprises.
Congratulations! I love this idea of going away every year. But that will never happen at our house! But I am soooo grateful for the time I did get.
I want to know if Ruth Criss was really worth the price--try to focus on the food and not on the fact that you were there without children!
So I guess I need more help at this--I really only had the one comment, but the blog posted the same thing 4 times!?!? Oh, well, I get points for trying, right?
It really was very good. However, we didn't really notice a taste difference between Ruth's Chris and Flemmings.
Post a Comment