Our family loves going to the Tacoma Rainiers games. It's close, it's cheap, it's way smaller (and thus more fun for kids) than the Mariners and we go with our friends several times a year. This was Sam's first trip and it went suprisingly well. The girls liked the food the best and we got a great fireworks show after the game. 



7 years ago
2 comments:
I love those big eyes of Sam's! Gorgeous! Although all your girls are beautiful!
April-
Your girls are beautiful- especially that little one. Congrats on her! You are of course looking fabulous yourself. I missed seeing you at the reunion- it would of been fun to let the girlies play. . .I guess that just means you need to come visit us in the springs. We have a small ball team (sky sox)we can go see too fireworks and all! Love you.
Post a Comment