Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its amazing how fast time flies! In November I did a fund raiser for the Elementary School that Jordan's Mom teaches, I made 237 beanies and made about $1,500 for their school to help in the purchase of a Marque Sign they have been wanting, which inspired me to create a website to sell items that I crochet. So far its been pretty good. In case any of you are interested in taking a look at it ( a work in progress) the website is www.thefuzzybee.com I am up for any suggestions on items to create.
Other than that, life in the Jones house is quiet.. Although nothing exciting ever really happens at our house. Can't wait to see all of the family at the reunion. Lots of love from us to all of you!
Brenda Sue

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tell me about the file folder games. Karen

Brenda Sue said...

I will have pictures up of some by the middle of next week.. They are kind of hard to explain but are super fun for kids in church! I will call you when I have them loaded on my website.

Unknown said...

I want a beanie. No, I don't. But I don't have the dexterity to crochet...or knit. I can sew, cook, and EAT!