| Hello, from Burns.... Life, as mine always seems to be has been crazy! Darwin and I have since moved from our apartment, which we found to have been infested with mold... and we bought a house!! It is so cute and I love it! It is a cute older home that needs some work but has lots of room nad a large yard with a cute picket fence! We don't have internet yet so I'm not sure how often I'll be checking this now... Anyhow, I'm getting big and ready for this baby to come. I'm 31 weeks but measuring 33. Darwin applied for as new job, still here in Burns but he would work for the state instead of the county. We shall see. Anyhow love you all! |
7 years ago
1 comment:
Stay warm down there in freezing Burns, and good luck with the babe!
Post a Comment