Cute, cute!! We're going to be up in Boston this summer, and I would LOVE to see Jules and the kiddos! Oh yeah, Robbie too :) I can still call you Robbie because you're younger than I am.
So nice to see a close-up of your cute little daughter...many pictures are way too small (even enlarged) to see what they really look like. Any chance we get to see the real thing at the reunion this summer?
2 comments:
Cute, cute!! We're going to be up in Boston this summer, and I would LOVE to see Jules and the kiddos! Oh yeah, Robbie too :) I can still call you Robbie because you're younger than I am.
So nice to see a close-up of your cute little daughter...many pictures are way too small (even enlarged) to see what they really look like. Any chance we get to see the real thing at the reunion this summer?
Post a Comment