7 years ago
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Andrew is receiving his Eagle Scout award on Tues. the 15th of Jan. Rob and Juliann are coming to town for Juliann's sister's wedding - the one week in the entire year they will be in Seattle. We managed to get his paper work to the national office and back in time so they will be here for his court of honor. Wish you were all closer to be here with us. I'd make you sing or something :) Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Andrew (and probably to his mother, too!) for getting your Eagle long before your 18th
birthday. Now you get to sit in the Eagle's nest.
It's great that Rob & family will be there for at least a few days. Are they coming to the reunion this summer?
Give that boy a big hug from me! Jordan and I are so proud of him! Hope to see all of your family at the reunion! Jordan and I need to make another trip up north soon!
Post a Comment