7 years ago
Monday, January 07, 2008
Hey there family! Just thought I'd write real quick and share our exciting news! We bought a house!! We will move into this weekend hopefully! It is a fixer upper but in good condition! I can't wait to pick out paint and carpet and all that fun stuff! Who would have thought that here in Burns it is actually cheaper to buy than to rent! Crazy! Anyhow, gotta run! Love and miss you all, The Johnsons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats, Candace & Darwin! It was great seeing you at Rhonda's, and I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your family. Sorry about the mishaps after you got home! Enjoy your new place!
That's exciting! Just be careful painting while you're pregnant -- all those fumes aren't good for anyone, but expecially not for expecting mothers.
By the way, we found the key. Send me a good address for you and I'll stick it in the mail.
802 S. Imperial Ave
Burns OR 97720
Don't worry I'm just picking the colors and making other people, probably members of Darwin's family do the painting!!
Congrats! I wish the Portland market was like that! And Burns is so cold! I keep watching the weather every night and shiver whenever they show the temps down there. No wonder your pipes froze!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you both! I hope you don't have as much bad luck as you did in your apartment. Houses are fun!
Post a Comment