Monday, December 17, 2007


What disgraceful members of the family we have been. Not attending family reunions and now just jumping onto the blogging bandwagon. The Rob Pelton family is alive and well. Freezing, but well. Tonight it is supposed to get down to the negatives. Woohoo! We have been enjoying NH very much. We also are enjoying our front yard. It is a great hill for sledding. Assuming you can stop in time. If not you either end up with a broken leg (I assume) or in the street.

Ian will be 1 on Jan 15. He has been walking for about 7 weeks now. He's starting to get rather fast, I've decided. Yesterday I walked into the kitchen and saw Ian standing on a chair looking proud as could be to have gotten up there. Apparently he's going to be a climber. Claire is busy being a cute little girl. She is currently helping Rob put lights on the "fristmas free".

We love you all. Now lets see if I'm skilled enough to add a picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about stinkin' time! The kids are so darn cute - I can't believe Ian is almost 1 already. I sure hope you guys can make it out to the reunion this summer. If not, we might be in Boston in the fall!

Brenda Sue said...

Your kids are growing like weeds!! And cute to boot! Hope to see you guys at the reunion! And it is wonderful to hear that all is well with you and yours! Love you all!

Linda Westover said...

You really DO need a trip west this summer -- just make a long lay-over in Salt Lake so you can be at the reunion with everyone.
Your children are cute in pictures, but we'd rather see them in person.
Merry Christmas!