Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello my wonderful family! I too have not posted anything on here for quite some time and so I thought it would be best if I came on and let you all know what has been going on in the Jones household, Jordan and I are doing very well together in our house out in South Jordan. There is tons of snow at our house and we both love it! Jordan is still working for his Dad as their Graphic Designer, and he is very glad that he only has one class to take this coming semester so he will be able to get his Associates Degree, it doesn't hurt that its a Figure Drawing Class.. (The new semester starts at the beginning of the year.) And me, well I actually stay at home. A few months ago I started my own little business of making and selling items that I crochet. In fact as we speak I am working on a School Fundraiser right now trying to get it done. We went to the Elementary School that Jordan's mom works at and offered to do a fundraiser for the school selling beanies to the kids and we will be giving the school half of the profit to go towards a n Marque Sign that they have been saving up for for years and just haven't had the opportunity to purchase yet. So for the last month I have been crocheting beanies like CRAZY!! But I love every minute of it! Other than that not a whole lot is going on with the two of us. We both lead a very simple life with not much going on. We love and miss everyone like CRAZY and hopes that all of you can make it to the reunion! I will post some pictures as soon as we start taking some!! More news to come!
Brenda Sue and Jordan Jones

No comments: