Here's a few pictures of the family from earlier this Fall. Sorry about the watermark in the corner, but they're our proofs :) See, we're alive and well! Just a little mossy in-between our toes from all the rain.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love them!! I especially like the family picture - fun!! Sooo... Christmas?!?
Yeah, we were going to try and get some out for Christmas, but our photog is charging an arm and a leg for xmas cards because they're doing them out of their house. So I think we may try and drum something up on our own. We'll see...time is running out!
I want copies! Even a good "copy shop" picture would do. Timing is not important. And I don't need frames. We're tired of shoveling snow -- but it does look beautiful!
5 comments:
Love them!! I especially like the family picture - fun!! Sooo... Christmas?!?
Yeah, we were going to try and get some out for Christmas, but our photog is charging an arm and a leg for xmas cards because they're doing them out of their house. So I think we may try and drum something up on our own. We'll see...time is running out!
I want copies! Even a good "copy shop" picture would do. Timing is not important. And I don't need frames.
We're tired of shoveling snow -- but it does look beautiful!
I want pictures too!!!! What a cute family you have!! They all look so grown up!!! You guys coming down for Christmas?
Fantastic pictures! They might have cost a lot, but they were worth it!
Post a Comment