Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hey there, so I figured some of you may be interested in some before and after pictures of Porter's head. So I'll go ahead and post some here. As for the little guy, he is doing good. Surgery went so well that I think the recovery part will be the most challenging. But that is okay we are still very blessed. He doesn't sleep well even with his pain killers. He gets frusterated with his head and the fact that he has to keep it pretty much in one position. He is now gettting little bed sores on the back of his head. :( He likes to be held which makes it difficult to do anything else, especially since we have to hold him in away that his head isn't touching or leaning against us. oh well, it will all be well. So if word hasn't gotten out yet....I'll put it out there now. We are expecting baby number three in March of next year. This came suddenly and unexpected. Darwin is thrilled I'm still trying to understand. However I like what Darwin keeps reminding me, it is a planned pregnancy just not planned by us. Anyhow, I'm due March 31 and Porter will turn one March 26.... So they'll be close friends! Anyhow here are the pictures, thanks again for everything. We love you all. The Johnsons

2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Thanks for the updates and for the photos. They really helped us understand what he's been through.
That will be some scar to show off when he's older!
Congratulations on the new addition to the family. You'll go crazy for a while, but you will do well.
Love to you all,
Linda

Brenda Sue said...

Congratulations on the news of a new baby! After all that you have been through, a new baby should be a piece of cake for you!