
Top view before surgery

Top view post surgery still swelled alittle

Side view before surgery

Back view

Other side view before surgery

Side view post surgery
These next two picture show the difference the most I think

Before surgery

All smiles after surgery!
3 comments:
Wow those pictures really put things into perspective! He looks great-- I can't wait to see him and all of you at Christmas time.
Hang in there Candace you can do this. . . and you will do it well. I love you so much!!
Amazing! I am so glad that you put up those pictures. You were right, he really doesn't even look like the same baby. It is amazing his head could change shape so much. Poor guy. he sure is a cutie though!
Candace, I am so relieved that everything went so smoothly with the surgery. I can't imagine going through something like that - you seem to be handling things wonderfully!
Love, Ramona
Post a Comment