Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hi everyone, I think that to show our support to Candace and Darwin and Porter, we should all have another fast for him on the 25th while he is in surgery. I will be fasting on the 25th and if anyone else in the family would like to join me, I think that would be a wonderful way to support Candace and Darwin during this difficult time when thy need all of our support to get through this difficult time in their lives.
Jordan and I send our love!

2 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Brenda,
I was actually going to ask the family to do just that. Thank yo for thinking of it yourself! It would mean alot to us if the family would do this. Thanks for your love and support and prayers! Love you
Candace

Brenda Sue said...

I will spread the word to the family so that you will have a very large support system with you on the 25th. Trust in the Lord and Porter will be ok. Love you! You and your family are always in our prayers.
Brenda