Alright, so we are leaving on Saturday to head down for Porter's Surgery. Roberta, I'll be calling you to ask you a few things... :) My parents fly in on Monday and we have to be at the hospital by 7:15am on the 25th. Any family who wants to come are welcome to but we ask that you wait until the 26th or 27th to come visit. He will be in the ICU and only one person can see him at a time anyways. We will need to be EXTREMELY careful about exposing him to things and people, so if you want to visit please wait till then when he is out of the ICU. I'm pretty sure that my parents are thinking of coming up to Seattle to see the crew up there especially Grandma, once Porter is out of the dark. But I don't know when or how long they will stay. But if any of you end up coming down to Portland then I don't know if they'll still go up there. I don't know. My parents fly out on the 1 of October and most likely that'll be the day they release us. We will be back in Portland on the 17 for a follow up. We appreciate everyone's prayers and fasting. The support from the family has meant so much. We love you all and look forward to seeing any of you who come. Thanks again,
Candace
7 years ago
2 comments:
We will be fasting and praying for Porter (and the rest of you) on the 25th. I also have his name on the Temple prayer roll. That, I'm sure, will be far more effective than any visit could be. Know that we love you all!
Linda and Bob
Candace,
Just let me know when you are ready for company and I will come on down. I have a constant prayer in my heart today for your little Porter and also for his doctors. I can take your older one for a few days if he is getting bored and antsy. Let me know. The girls would love to have a playmate! Love you.
April
Post a Comment