Monday, August 20, 2007


Shelene and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend. We dropped the kids off and went up to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. After having lunch, I showed her around the USU campus a little and then got some aggie icecream. Then we went to the Logan temple and did some sealings. We checked into our room, which was really nice, started a movie and then went out to dinner to a nice restaraunt. It has been a wonderful year together.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go!! It's a good thing we have to remember our own anniversaries and not everybody else's! I even forgot Rob and Juliann's 5th. We were going to go to New Hampshire for our 30th but our airline tickets (buddy passes) fell thru at the last minute. We put a new floor down in our bedroom instead. So I'm glad to hear you know how to celebrate. Come see us sometime!

Linda Westover said...

No one in the family can be happier for you two than we are -- even if we never seem to remember in time to get a card in the mail or anything else like that. But it is definitely good that the two of you always do something to remind yourselves how lucky you are and that you DO have a life beyond being parent, breadwinner, student, etc.
We love you much!

Unknown said...

Way to go little bro! You sure picked a winner of a wife, we love her as much as we love you - maybe more ;)

Brenda Sue said...

Has it really been a YEAR? I'm so happy that you two are still as madly in love today as you were the day you got married. I agrewe with Roberta on the fact that we love her as much as you do if not more.