I keep forgetting how to post on this thing and it always says my password is invalid. But I guess today I am lucky. Well not that lucky, it is for some reason making me post under macbeth family from the old blog-- I don't know what is going on!!! ANYWAYS. . .
I just wanted to thank all of you for fasting with us last Sunday and although Porter is facing surgery Candace and her family have been blessed through our fast.
I was visiting family on that Sunday- sitting in the bench next to us was a family with a baby who had recently had the same surgery Porter is facing. I wasn't able to speak with her, but my mother-in-law is going to get in touch with her and get her connected with Candace. That way she has someone who has recently gone through this to speak with. Never underestimate the power of fasting-- other things have happened too that have brought blessings of encouragement.
Thanks again.
We LOVE you Candace and Darwin you are in our prayers and thoughts everyday.
Jessica
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment