Saturday, July 28, 2007





Summer is hardly a vacation this year!! Here's some pictures of Andrew's Eagle Scout Project that we've been working on. (You'll have to imagine them in the right order!) Last weekend was our Youth Conference at Mt. Rainier. Al and I were in charge of the food, but he stayed home to babysit the dog who had been hit by a car. So Lauren and Lee Ann came along as assistant cooks. Other than the mosquitoes and the rain, it turned out pretty good. Yes, the dog lived! We're waiting to see if her tail will ever be the same. We're going to New Hampshire at the end of next week to visit the grandkids and the newly weds! Lauren leaves for her BYU-I American History tour as soon as we get back and then school starts for Andrew!! We're still working on his driving practice hours. I guess I'll think about canning in the fall :) Karen

No comments: