Monday, March 05, 2007






Been a while for us too. We've been pretty busy the last little while. Shelene and I recently celebrated our 6 month anniversary and combined it with our Valentine's Day by going to the Anniversary Inn in SL. It was so nice to take a break and spend some time together. She was going to surprise me by painting our room in one day while I was at work, but I found out, which turned out to be nice because I was able to help. But I came home from work and she walked me into our newly painted room, but she also painted our bookcases and dresser, and made a valence and curtains and had gotten new bedroom furniture. I was so surprised. It looks awesome! She has done so many wonderful things for me and is so thoughtful. I am very lucky to be with her. My job is going well and I can't wait for the warm weather. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a woman!