Hello, Again! No baby yet, however I do still have 29 days till me due date (not that I'm counting) . But, as of Thursday March 15, if I go into labor again they aren't going to stop me! So walking each day starts then! I'm so ready to have this baby! We still haven't decided on a name for this little guy yet either oh well, maybe he'll come out with a name tag or something! Things are going great. I'm liking Burns more and more as the weather gets nicer. Apparently Laura is going to move to Boise so that will be really nice! I can easily go see her often it is only a three hour drive and that is our temple district too. I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know we miss you tons and are trying to make arrangements to make SURE we will be at the next reunion! Anyhow talk to you all later!
The Johnsons
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment