Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Fun with Dad on Halloween!

Get that binky out of your Mouth!!

Future Missionary??
Hey family, here are a few pictures. Denver had so much fun on Halloween. We were in Burns and we went down town and walked Broadway with all the business owners handing out candy. Denver walked the entire thing and was so excited. He would get mad when the line stopped moving! I can't wait to see him at Christmas time. His new thing to say is Oh Boy to anything and everything. He is getting so big and cuter everyday. Things are good here. Darwin will be done with school in December and we will be heading into the real world. I'm doing good just chugging along. I love being a mom. I get bigger each day and we have an ultra sound on the 28th of this month. We haven't decided whether we are going to find out the sex or not, but our main concern is, is everything okay and is there more than one in there like they've been suspecting the whole time. Anyhow, love to you all. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Brenda Sue said...

What a cutie pie!! I can't wait to have kids. When do you find out if you're moving to Portland?