This has got to be fast before Savannah runs away or pulls all the books off the shelves here at the library, but I just had to take the chance to announce that my sweet baby (now 9 months) got her first tooth yesterday! She also crawls all over the place (including up stairs) and is growing up way too fast! I'll post pictures soon so you can all see her. We're just busy living in Syracuse with Bryce going to school in the evenings to get his MBA at the U of U, and I'm just starting as a new demonstrator with Stampin' Up! selling stamping and scrapbooking products. It's a lot of fun, but too easy for me to spend money on things for myself. If any of you are interested in checking out some of our products just let me know! Savannah is great entertainment whenever we have a chance to just hang out and watch her with the cute things she's learning. She can now clap her hands, wave hello, and cover one of her eyes to play peek-a-boo. Next time I come in I'll post some pictures. Love you all!
Rhonda
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray Savannah!! None of my kids got any teeth until they were 12 months or older! Could be worse...got a friend who's 4-month-old is cutting teeth. Yikes! Love you lots!
I know what you are talking about Roberta! Denver cut his first teeth, bottom two at five months old. At nine months he had eight teeth. Needless to say we stopped nurcing then! Now he is 14 months and has 14 teeth! Try and post some pictures Rhonda! I didn't even realize you had a baby until Aunt Karen and I were talking!! Love to you all
Candace
Post a Comment