Friday, October 20, 2006



In case you find yourself wandering through a bookstore or browsing through the magazines at the grocery store, be sure to keep a look out for the latest "Snowboard" magazine. It not only boasts an awesome cover shot by Rob, but inside is 14 pages on Rob and his photography. I've attached a picture of what you should be looking for, but if you're able to, check it out yourself!! Love, Ramona

3 comments:

Macbeth Family said...

That picture is awesome- I was going to run into the book store with all my kiddies to get one thing real fast (it is no fun, not mention crazy going anywhere with all four) but I think I will leave them home so I can check this magazine out! That is really cool.

Unknown said...

Sweet! Vince will be so excited to show it off to all of his friends!

Karen said...

What a great venture!! We hope it sells like Uncle Bob's sourdough pancakes! Ramona, what happened with your friend in Kent?? email me.