Alright so I got this e-mail from Aunt Brenda who got it from Joseph, I thought I would post it here in case anyone didn't get a chance to read it.
Love to All The Johnson's
Dear Family Sometimes it seems that it takes issues in my life to find the time to write to everyone. This is one of those times, but I want everyone to know we think of you often and you are always in our hearts. Courtney has developed a heart issue. We don't know exactly what is going on yet, but she is having problems with her pulminary valve. We know that the velocity of the blood is too high, but she won't sit still long enough for an ecocardigram. The doctors want to put her to sleep and try again on Thursday the 2nd of November. I don't feeel good about putting her under for some reason, but Eve does so we are seeking the guidance of the spirit. We really don't know how serious the problem is. All I can tell you is that Courtney is still growing and acting fine. She has lots of energy and is still happy. This is just a really hard thing on her old daddy. We are asking everyone to say an extra prayer for Courtney on Sunday. We know from Courtney's baby blessing that she was blessed with a strong body so we are applying our faith and asking Heavenly Father to help her. We would really appreciate the help of our circle of love. Now that you know the crisis in our lives let me tell you how everything else is going. Eve is doing well; she is already bigger than she was when Courtney was born, and she still has six weeks to go. She is ready for the baby to come. We will be naming the baby Kathryn Anne. She is really moving around and Eve likes to play with her by pushing a protruding body part and letting the baby respond. Eve will be having a C-section around the 12th of Dec.
Courtney is such a happy baby. She always has the biggest smiles for everyone even strangers. Her mommy gets disgusted at how big of a flirt she is. Her daddy always gets the biggest smiles though. She is standing up all by herself, and she is always proud of herself. She is talking a little bit and seems to somprehend a lot of what we say.
I am staying incredibly busy. Besides working full time, I have been working on a bunch of projects to help us get into a bigger home. We will be moving to Syracuse Utah this Sat. Our new address will be 2027 W 1275 S. Syracuse Utah, 84075. Our phone number will be staying the same.
I think that is about it. I want to send a special thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Pierson for their support and being willing to come help us when the new baby comes.We love you all and can feel your love across the miles. Love Joseph, Eve, Squirm (aka Courtney), and the little one on the way.PS If you don't have our phone numbers Mine is 801-721-0311 and Eve's is 801-721-8002
7 years ago
1 comment:
We need their email address. Does anyone have it? Karen
Post a Comment