


Now that I think I have this thing figured out, I will post my family update.
Riley turned 4 in August and started preschool this month. So far she is loving it! She is into everything princess or Barbie’s as well as rocks, sticks, leafs, flowers, pinecones and tree climbing (or any climbing, for that matter!), and loves her ballet class. She's our princess tomboy. Ryder turned 2 in August and is into anything that has wheels - I will often find him lying on his tummy on the ground pushing his racecars around. He also mimics *everything* his big sister does. We call them Pete and Repeat. I have been working on potty training Ryder – which I’m sure will be a loooong process, but I am so done with diapers!
Rob and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on Sept. 30. Rob has been busy this summer doing photography for a friend who builds custom motorcycles for his website and a calendar project. (A motorcycle calendar minus the babes on the bikes… unheard of!) Next month Rob and his photography is being featured in a snowboarding magazine article. The magazine is called Snowboard, oddly enough, and I’ll be sure to let you all know when it is released so you can check it out! As winter approaches his traveling will start up again, but until then we are happy to have him home. I just got released from my calling as Relief Society secretary, and after a 3 week break I received a new calling as Laurel Advisor in the Young Women’s. Should be interesting! The kids keep me busy but I love being able to be home with them.
I’m excited about this new forum to keep in better contact with you all!
Love, Ramona
5 comments:
You did it Mona!
I just emailed you the first 25 recipes I'm sending...many more to come.
Ramona your kids are beautiful! Good luck on potty training . . . I would rather give natural childbirth to Quads instead of deal with potty training. I hate it!
What cute kids! Brooke and Riley will have a great time together when we can arrange it since they are so close in age.
Thanks for sending my mom a copy of your ward's recipe book. I'm putting together one for "Mixes in a Jar" and I used a bunch of recipes you had. :) Thanks.
Post a Comment