Michelle said...
Hey, family! Just thought I'd let you guys know I've officially turned in mission papers and I'm just waiting for the results (AKA the call). Until then I've just started a job at a clothing store here in our local mall....I don't know how long I'll be there because my mom seems to think I'll have to leave just a few weeks after I get my mission call, but I'm sure it will be more like a month or two. Who knows? Well, I'll let you guys know when I find out where and when I'm going.Love,Michelle
Michelle wrote this as a comment under one of the other posts and I thought I should post it on the main page so EVERYONE can read it! Congrats Michelle that is so exciting!!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Someone with your enthusiasm makes for a great missionary! We'll be anxious to hear where you will be assigned. Depending on when your papers were sent in, you may not hear back until after General Conference-- which will seem like forever I'm sure. Have fun in the new job, too. Love, Linda
that is so exciting you will be a great missionary1
Congrats! Now comes the fun part of waiting for the call. You;ll be great. Love, Barry and Carla
Post a Comment