Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am trying to figure out how to send you all pictures of Trina's new baby, as she doesn't have email. Here is a link to some pictures she had taken at Olan Mills. I just tried it and it workded for me without needing a username or password. Trina's baby's name is Lindsey and she is four weeks old.

I think that maybe since you all aren't at my computer you might need to user name and password to the olan mills sight. It is bishopapril and the pw is 1paramedic. Hopefully that will help.

http://portraits.olanmills.com/photo.asp?sitting_ID=9209171272

4 comments:

Linda Westover said...

You're smarter than I am, April. I could get to the Olan Mills site without any problem, but couldn't figure out how to view the pictures. What did you do?

Macbeth Family said...

It didn't work for me either

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

me either....

Unknown said...

Super cute little girl Trina!