Friday, September 22, 2006





Hi All,

Not sure why this was so hard for me to figure out, but alas I have done it!!! ...so, this is what I was most recently up to...finished my first sprint triathlon in August. The Pelton family has decided to all do one next summer, right?!? lol

It's great to see pics of and read how everyone is doing...I'm enjoying life in my new condo and the new ward. I am going on 2 + years at ShareBuilder, but recently moved into the marketing department, which has been a great new learning experience for me. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on anything "blog worthy" that comes up in my life :)

-karrie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot mama! I only wish I were in enough shape to do something like that. Good for you!

Macbeth Family said...

Congrats on completing a triathlon. I always thought it would be fun to do one of those!

April Bishop said...

Carrie, I would love to do a triathlon with you next summer. We are close enought that we could do some of the training with each other. I did the marathon, but have always wanted to do a triathlon. Let me know.

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Carla says, Congrats to you and I will never be caught doing anything even close to a triathalon!!! Maybe getting my 3 girls everywhere they have to be will count as "triathalon" for me!
Love you!