

Hello Family,
Candace, I think this is the greatest idea. It is really, really nice to be able to keep in touch with the entire extended family.
The Bishop branch of the family is going strong. Brooke is three (nearing four) and is smarter than she should be. Her newest trick is writing her name anywhere that crayon will draw... Brooke recently gave her first talk in primary and had the whole thing memorized. She is really fun and takes great care of her sisters. Which brings us to the twins. Alix and Erin are now 18 months old. Suddenly church has whole new meaning as we are actually getting to attend the last two hours and come in out of the hall. It is a wonderous day when children are old enough for nursery. These girls are wonderful. Twins has been harder and more wonderful and harder and more joyful and harder and funnier and harder than I imagined. (Did I mention harder?) But really, it is wonderful and I wish that everyone could have gotten to know them at the reunion. Next time... (in the pictures Alix is in the blue shirt and swimsuit and Erin is in pink and the red swimsuit. ) Tom is still working for the FAA at Sea-Tac airport in the tower and enjoys it. Me? Not much to tell. I finally quit working as a paramedic and miss it a lot, but it is great to stay home with the girls and I don't miss the stress at all.
Nothing else to tell, and I really don't want to bore anyone... So, take care, have a great week and I look forward to reading about our family. love you all.
April, Tom, Brooke, Erin, and Alix
2 comments:
April I miss you! Maybe with this we will actually keep in touch! Your girls are super cute. You are a brave momma handling twins, I can only do one at a time!
Hey there April, Your girls are darling! I can't imagine twins although I have been forced to recently. It has not been visually confirmed yet but my doctor still seems to believe there are more than one in there! AGHH!! I guess we will just have to wait and see. How far along were you when you found out it was twins? I've been talking to alot of people and surprising alot of people didn't find out for sure although it was suspected until the 18-22 week ultrasound. Either way we will take what we get and be so happy! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment