Dear Family,
I'm going to try this and hope I do it right. Computers are not my friends. I am trying to learn this new skill. Thank you Candace and Aunt Karen for getting this started. I hope this blog will keep us closer as a family.
The Fort Collins part of the family is doing well. Busy and never enough time to get everything done. I am the Primary President again in our Ward. I must say I love Primary. Our program will be October 22 so preparing for that. I am also the PTO President at Jana's school. so staying busy on that front as well. When Jana finsihes this year I will have been at the Elementary School for 18 years.
Steve has been made the manager of the Boulder Store. Finally after 28 years and being overlooked many many times. We are still trying to decide if this will be a blessing. Right now he is putting in long hours and trying to get a handle on the job. So I guess we will have the compute to Boulder for a few more years. Steve has been called to the High Council and is busy with that as well. So never any spare time to get projects around the house done.
Miranda is in the 9th grade this year. She started early monrning seminary and really enjoys that. She is playing soccer again!!! She loves the game so much. She is on the student leadership team again this year and has alot of fun with that. In fact she was just elected to be the speaker of the floor. I guess she conducts and runs the meeting. She was suprised to be voted in.
Jana is in the sixth grade. She turns 12 on the 10th, and can hardly wait to be in Young Womens. She will be leaving for ECO Week soon. That's an enivormental camp the school takes the sixth graders on each year. She is very excited about that. Jana's dance studio has been invited to dance at Disneyland on November 20th. So we are going to Disneyland for 4 days. She loves her dance and is very good. She made the coompetietion team for 2007 year and will have another trip this summer. Laura and Nathaniel will be going with us as well. Laura's birthday is the 20th and that is the day Jana dances.
My mom lives with us now. She has been with us for almost two years. She is adjusting well. Still misses Maine. I have to get after my brothers to call her because she just wants to her Maine accents. She is showing the signs of her age and dosen't do well being alone. She gets confused easliy. When we leave for Disneyland a member of our ward will stay with her. She doesn't know about the trip yet. She worries about everything and we decided to tell about this adventure after Jana's birthdy.
We hope everyone is happy and knows of our love for all of you. We will try to keep better contact with everyone.
Much Love Ann and Steve
7 years ago
4 comments:
I'm glad to see you conquered the family blog Mom!! Love you I'm trying to figure out a time to come and visit you all if Thanksgiving falls through. I'll keep you updated love you!! Candace
good job mom you figured it out. I am proud of you.
This is Carla and I still haven't totally figured this blog out! It is great to hear about your adventures--how was the trip to Branson? We had a lot of fun at Disneyland this last time, so enjoy!
If you need a rest stop as you come thru SL (or maybe you're lucky and get to fly!), you are always welcome at our house, day or night. Sounds like a fun trip.
Post a Comment