Friday, September 29, 2006

Hello Family. Things are going well for Eric and his new family. We are living in a home in Orem and we just got the kitchen painted and it looks great. Shelene works the graveyard shift every other weekend at the Utah Valley Hospital, but our new ward doesn't meet until 1, so that's kind of nice. Married life is wonderful and I'm glad so many of you were able to make it to our wedding and everything else. Spencer just had his second birthday and Alexis is as sassy as ever. Here are some pictures from our wedding, honeymoon cruise and from Spencer's birthday. We went to Sandiego, Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico. It was a lot of fun. Take care everyone!
Eric, Shelene, Alexis, Spencer






3 comments:

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

You already have such a beautiful family! Hope you keep in touch! One of these days you'll have to come up to visit & show off the rest of your pictures.
Love Rhonda & Savannah

Macbeth Family said...

I wanted to make it to the dual weddings! I was making arrangements to drive out and then realized that it was the first day of school for my girls and I needed to be there. But congratulations to you both I am so happy for you!

April Bishop said...

Congratulations! Now all of the "four" cousins are off and married. And I don't think you are the last one to have to have kids! Only Brad left to repopulate the earth! I am happy for you!