Thursday, September 14, 2006


Alright Family, so after some digging I think I finally figure this blog thing out. I hope everyone got the invitations and will respond so that we can make this lots of fun and keep in touch better. If I missed sending an invitation out to anyone please let me know and I'll send them one. our new URL address is www.macbeth-family.com the old one will just expire and delete so no worries. to post an image you just click the icon on the upper right hand corner that looks like mountains on the create a post page. Hopefully everyone will enjoy this and check it often. If you want to make comments on peoples posts you just click on the bottom of the post add comment. Anyhow, love you all.
PS. As you can see Denver had fun on his 1st Birthday!!

1 comment:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Yay - I'm in!

Cute picture, Candace... Denver looked like he really enjoyed his 1st birthday!

This was really such a great idea. Thanks for doing this for us, Candace!

Love,
Ramona