They look so good together...and happy! Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them, Karen, now that we are no longer on Facebook. We are anxious to meet David. He looks like a really nice guy, Karrie! Unfortunately, we won't be able to be there. I have 11 ward conferences and all the associated training of presidencies between Jan. 27 and Feb. 24, plus I speak with the high council on Feb. 17. Add to that a trip to Seattle for the twins' baptisms in March or early April and another to the same area in July for the Bishop baby's birth and I think you will understand. Being so far away is really a burden! But our hearts will be with you, as will our thoughts, on this significant union. We are so happy for you, Karrie!
5 comments:
They look so good together...and happy! Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them, Karen, now that we are no longer on Facebook. We are anxious to meet David. He looks like a really nice guy, Karrie! Unfortunately, we won't be able to be there. I have 11 ward conferences and all the associated training of presidencies between Jan. 27 and Feb. 24, plus I speak with the high council on Feb. 17. Add to that a trip to Seattle for the twins' baptisms in March or early April and another to the same area in July for the Bishop baby's birth and I think you will understand. Being so far away is really a burden! But our hearts will be with you, as will our thoughts, on this significant union. We are so happy for you, Karrie!
Whoops! I posted the precious comments as if Karen sent the pictures, but the thoughts are the same! Love you, Karrie!
love the pictures!
I love the smiles--you look so happy together! May that last forever...
Post a Comment