Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday and I don't have a letter from Andrew, but I do have pictures from Bonnie! 

Here's Paije sitting on the counter in their new kitchen.


 This is Piper abandoned by a blue door  :)
 Now she's lost in a field!
 Paije at the newly fixed up table in their kitchen looking out the front of their house.
 Piper with her hair combed!   Awwww!
Hello from Bonnie and her girls.

5 comments:

Carla and crew said...

Wow! Paije is sure growing up! and I always thought is was bad how fast a little crawler can get lost!

Carla and crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla and crew said...

One day I will figure out how to avoid duplicating my comments!!!!

David & Brenda said...

Nice to see Bonnie and her girls. Thanks for posting!

Shelene said...

AHHH! I miss those little girls!!!