Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This was transfer week so Andrew's letter came today: 
Wow! What a exciting transfer it is going to be because I get to train another missionary! This will make it three times that I have trained. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.  Who I am going to get and what is everything going to be like since I think this will be the last time I will have a new companion. Oh ya - I am staying in Fort Bragg as well. I don't have too much time but when I have more time, I will tell more of what happened during the week. Things are going well and I am so excited.  I have learned a lot in this past transfer and I am going to try to be the best missionary I know how to be and I am going to be who I want to be and how I want to live my life from now on.   It will be a challenge but I am up for it and I can't wait to meet my new companion and see how excited he is and I hope I can be a great influence for him.  I am trying to stay positive with the last bit of my mission. I get more excited every month that I will be coming home soon and at the same time, I am nervous about what it will be like. Well, I've got to get going but I love you all and I will let you know more next week.

Love from Elder Pelton

No comments: