Sorry for my absence from the blog but we have been at Ensign Ranch since last Thursday feeding 1000 people for a Multi Stake Single Adult conference. We had a lovely pit stop visit from Kristina and Bryce on their way to our house for the holiday. When we were finally done Monday afternoon, we drove to Yakima to get nectarines and tomatoes and then decided we just wanted to go home. So we closed up our campsite and got home late last night, happy to be back in our bed. So let me catch up a bit....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOEL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!
(THAT'S A PRETTY NICE PRESENT YOU GOT!)
THIS WEEK'S LETTER FROM ANDREW:
This week has been really good as well. The Lord has truly blessed us
with opportunities to teach. We have still struggled finding new people
this week but it still was really good. We have awesome peope that we
are teaching and I hope I get to stay here another transfer.
Transfers are this week. We find out this Friday if someone leaves or
not. But the exciting news of this week is I
don't feel like I am 21! It is crazy that I only have about 4 1/2
months left. I think I have decided to go home in January. After
much prayer and pondering, I feel that is what I need to do. That is
how I feel now, but we will see what happens when I have to offically
decide.
Sorry this is going to be a short letter but thanks for all
the birthday wishes and support. One other exciting thing about
the area that I don't remember if I told you before but we are teaching
this girl on facebook who has a friend that she comes to church with
and we have taught most of the lessons over facebook and we have
even set a baptismal date over facebook as well. She lives about an
hour away from here and she is super solid and is going to get baptized
on the 22nd.
I am sending this so late becasue we just went and
watched the Labor Day parade here in Fort Bragg and it was really
cool. That is all from here that I can think of so I hope all is
well with everyone and I am excited to hear from you.
love you all.
Elder Pelton
7 years ago
1 comment:
So how does someone get in contact with the missionaries over FB? I have someone in mind...
Post a Comment