Monday, July 02, 2012

All you in the NW..

Isabelle is going to be baptized this Saturday at 11:00 a.m. - any and all are welcome to attend, and if you do, you will get a bonus of seeing my mom, dad, a couple of sisters and their brood.  Oh, and me too.  That in itself is worth the trip.

Church:
6605 SW Garden Home Rd.
Portland, 97219

Me:
8810 SW 52nd Ave.
Portland, 97219

9 comments:

Karen said...

So if Laura and I come down Saturday morning, I think the cherries I have will keep until then. How many should I bring?

Unknown said...

I know Ramona, Rhonda and Ruth want some. Don't know how many of those will make it back to Utah though!

Eric Westover said...

And your brother?

Anonymous said...

Bring as much as you can!!

Unknown said...

Sorry - I forget my brother often.

Ruth Sagers said...

If Mona wants us to bring her back a whole box, then Rhonda & the rest of us could share another box amongst ourselves.

Karen said...

So 20 lb boxes for $25. Four boxes will fit in Lauren's car. Should I bring them all?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure they will stay good that long? I'm happy to split a box with someone, but am happy to take the whole thing. Karen, can I mail you a check, since I'm one of the few not making the drive?

Ruth Sagers said...

I don't want an entire box but if someone wants to split one with me?