Monday, June 11, 2012


This has been a interesting week full of challenges and bumps. This may be a short letter since it seems like everyone is out on vacation have fun in the sun, this morning it rained a bit so that was a change. But any way last Monday was one of the most interesting days of the week, after we finshed dinner with a member we went to go contact this potential girl that was picked up a while ago and we talked with her and set up a time, so that went well. And as we were walking down the street i felt somthing hit the back of my leg and i get all wet, a water balloon hit memy whole left leg was drenched. It was kind of funny though so i went back to the apartment and changed, we hopped on our bikes and went and saw some more people and then sure enough the car that through the initial balloon pulls up next to us at a stop sign so we go and them come up behind us and through two more at Elder Johnson, but one missed and then the other bounched off, lucky. But, it was really funny, the rest of the week was really slow and not a lot happened until Sunday! We had a baptism for this 10 year old kid that was taught before I got here I taught him twice and he is an awesome little kid i love that family and can't wait to see the parents start to come back to church. It was a good week for the most part. I feel  so boring as I write these letters and I feel bad that they are so short. I am sorry nothing really happens here. That is the exciting things of the week. Here are some pictures of events in Petaluma.

1 comment:

Carla and crew said...

yeah - nothing really happens except a 10 year old kid gets his life changed forever! Keep up the great and important work!!!