Things are going great.  Today is my first day in Petaluma.  I got transfered and had to say goodbye to Fairfield and a baptism that is happening at the end of May or even sooner. Now I am going to be on a bike in the sumer so I am going to get really tan,  aand  hopefully I will lose the last bit of weight that I need to get rid of.  The last week of being in Fairfield was tough because my companion was getting on my nerves a bit.  We started to pick up some of the old investigators that I found when I first got there and they are doing good now.  It is hard to pick up and move when things are starting to take off and I finally knew who all the members were. It always works that way thoug,h as soon as I get to know the members and have a baptism coming up, I get transfered.  But it is going to do well when I am gone. 
     There is not a lot that I can say in this email cause I just got to Petaluma and I have no idea what it's like here.  My new companion is named Elder Johnson. He is from Utah and he seems like a cool guy. It is going to be an interesting transfer with all the new changes and coming into a new area. I am looking forward to calling home soon and I am glad to hear that things are going well back home. One of the elders that I came out with, had to go home for a surgury but is back out here now.  He is from Washington as well.  He was telling us what it was like to be home and he said it was so strange and felt so weird. It makes me nervous because I have almost been out for a year and a half and I feel that I should be so much farther ahead but it is scary to think that I am so close to the end of my mission. It is very intimidating and at times, it is hard to focus.  But at others, it is easier. There is a lot that is running through my head. Next week I will be a lot better, I am sure.
           My new address is 1124 Baywood Drive apt 119
                                          Petaluma CA 94954
I love you family and I can't wait to get to call home in a few days.   Andrew