Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I have started a blog! It's a little different than a typical family blog though. Clayton and I thought that we need to start writing down all of our family adventures, because there are several, and keep our family stories so that we don't forget them. So it's less of a "here's a picture of my cute baby girl" and more of a "here's a story about our cows". Because we figured that our way of life is disappearing, and we want our children to learn about all of our crazy adventures. It won't be only about cows, but that's the majority of our stories. I'll try to throw in some other stories besides just cows and dogs. Anyway, I've only been working on it for a few weeks and still have a long ways to go, but feel free to check it out: http://rcsagers.blogspot.com/

Hopefully you might find it interesting, and I've had a lot of fun writing the stories down. So enjoy. And here's a picture of my cute baby girl:

6 comments:

Linda Westover said...

We sure love that cute baby girl!

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

so fun! i loved reading all your stories!! thanks for sharing ruthie! if anyone reads this who can take my blog off the list, i'm obviously not using it. :)

Karen said...

Gitty up girl!! What a great idea for your family. Lots of pictures to go with the stories, right?? xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog! It is so fun to read, and I even had a tear or two spring to my eyes. Cute Cooper! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures. Sure love you guys!!

Carla and crew said...

You are right about saving the stories! I was totally entertained and I will be checking in regularly for more adventures of "my reluctant cow-girl niece!"

Carla and crew said...

You are right about saving the stories! I was totally entertained and I will be checking in regularly for more adventures of "my reluctant cow-girl niece!"