Thursday, December 15, 2011


While I have to admit, I don't know the score. I don't know how many boys vs. how many girls the Macbeth cousins have contributed. Although while Eric and I were counting last night, the score is tipped quite heavily in favor of the girls. We would like to give props to Candace for contributing the most boys, with very few others having more than one , but maxing out at two. Well, we must tell you, we are NOT contributing to the cause of evening things out. That's right! Another GIRL is on the way! There was one VERY sad face when we got home to tell the kids the news, but I think Spencer is okay with it now.



She looks like a Macbeth already!

6 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Congrats! I imagine Spencer reacting the way Nathaniel did when Jana came along!

Karen said...

Lee Ann and John are on the boy side so far with three!

David & Brenda said...

Dave & I may not be on the cousin side of things but we have 5 boys and 2 girls. You're right though; girls definitely dominate the John and Grace Macbeth family. Your newest little one will be in good company! Congratulations on your news!!

Shelene said...

That's right! Aunt Karen! We forgot about new little Ryan! We only counted two for her! Sorry Lee Ann! :) Who knows about these genetics! Just glad we have such a great family who will take whichever we get!!!

Unknown said...

I blame Eric.

Carla and crew said...

Girls Rock! (and I am glad that Eric likes girls:))