LOVE IT!!
I don't know, but it makes me happy! We'll get ours done soon! =)
Jennae says you must have both arms at your side and be straight - like a plank. That's it - and, thanks for joining in!
who is that on the shopping cart? I thought it was Lauren, but maybe not. It is a very cool "planking!"
That was Lauren on the shopping carts. Her idea. She didn't like getting down from the carts, tho.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!
I don't know, but it makes me happy! We'll get ours done soon! =)
Jennae says you must have both arms at your side and be straight - like a plank. That's it - and, thanks for joining in!
who is that on the shopping cart? I thought it was Lauren, but maybe not. It is a very cool "planking!"
That was Lauren on the shopping carts. Her idea. She didn't like getting down from the carts, tho.
Post a Comment