Monday's letter from Elder Pelton :)
I got the package. I am emailing so late because we had a lot to do this
morning. Crescent City is awesome. I love it here! It is just like home,
wet and coldish. It is the perfect temperature here, in the 60's all
day long even in the morning when it is really foggy. I will have to
send some pictures when I get the other memory card. I love it here
because this area is having a lot of success, and I can't wait to see how
everything goes this transfer.
We have had a lot of opportunities to
teach and I forgot my planner so this might be a little short but I
will try to remember. I've have had some trouble getting to know the
area for some reason. I have never had this trouble in my last areas
but I am hoping it will go better this week. When we first got here it
was pitch black and we could not see anything so we missed seeing the
ocean and the redwoods but I did get to see everything during the week and I got
some really cool pictures. We are teaching some really awesome people
and we have a lot of people with baptismal dates so we should have a
lot of success while I am here, if i don't mess it up. My new companion
is named Elder Gifford. He is from Salt Lake and is really awesome and
bold with people and I can tell I am going to learn a lot from him
this transfer. He is really funny. We get along great.
I am so excited to be in an area that is having success because I was getting
really bummed out in my last area. I was waiting and trying to find
success there and I found it after I left by seeing how hard I worked while I was
there. I gave my all and now I can't wait to give even more to this
area based on the things I learned in my last areas. Sorry I could
not talk about the people we are teaching, but I don't have my planner
again. I love all of you and the best wishes to everyone. Andrew
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment