Monday, August 22, 2011

A letter from Andrew Monday Aug. 22, 2011

Well, this has been the hardest and worst week I have had on my misson. Mentally it has been an extreme challenge. Trying to find people to teach has been really hard as well because of school starting up again. We find out transfer information this week so who knows - maybe I'll go somewhere else, but I will probably stay here. Nothing exciting has happened at all this week so this may be a really short letter, sorry. Facebook has been really boring and I don't know what to do when I am online. It would make it easier if I had peope to teach but that is what I am trying to do - find people out on the streets that are online that we talk to.
There is not much new with the people that we are teaching cause most of them were busy with getting their kids back into school so it was hard to see them. Hopefully things will pick up this week, and we should have some new people to teach, too. I am really excited to see what this week will be like and how well everything goes, because I want to work harder than I have this past week. Who knows what might happen when we get transfer calls. We did have stake conference this week. It was strange. Since the stake is so spread out, they did a web broadcast and we watched it at the church building. Our mission president spoke and he only had a few minutes to talk, so he just bore his testimony. It really spoke to me and I am grateful for the things he said and I felt the love he has for all the missionaries.
I am doing good. I am amazed how fast time is flying by. I can't wait for the rest of my mission because I know I am going to learn so much and grow even more than I have. love you all, Andrew

1 comment:

Carla and crew said...

what are the Elders doing on FB? Is this a new way to contact investigators?