Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Don't remeber the last time I posted so here is a quick update. We did family pictures last weekend when we were in Burns and there is a little preview on Facebook for those that want to look at them. here is the link, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=569972997#!/media/set/?set=a.242042379161378.68248.162554300443520&type=1 hope that works, I'm actually fairly happy and they have so far turned out much better than I thought they would. No one was in the happy smiling mood that they should be in!
Things are going really well here, we love the house that we are in and are adjusting to the smaller than Burns still in the middle of nowhere town. trying to make new friends which has proven very hard due to the overal age of the community is much older than Burns. I'm now 30 weeks preggo and am having quiet the time trying to get into a doctor here. they have all told me they are booked through till first week in October.. well I will most likely have the baby by then. So that is stressing me out a bit. Also while we were gone this past weekend our land lady called to tell us to stay in Burns cause our house was flooding. Great, the crawl space was full of 3 feet of water and they had to turn the water off and fix it and now we are hopefully drying everything out and won't have mold to deal with...I really don't want to move yet again. Darwin has been called as the Ward Mission Leader and I was made the Ward Music Coordinator what ever that is, and was also told that I will be receiving more callings. The kids are adjusting well for the most part. We are so happy to be together again as family. But I think that is starting to wear off and now Denver especially is worried about new school and making friends, but alas all will be well. Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well we think of everyone often and love you all! till next time!

3 comments:

Karen said...

The pictures turned out soooo cute!
You're a good lookin bunch even if no one was in a smiley mood.

ann and steve said...

Love the pictures too. I'll be waiting for some copies.

Linda Westover said...

Darling pictures! I predict it won't be too long before you are an essential part of the new community. Youth is a good thing to bring to a town.