Tuesday, August 30, 2011

187 E St. apt C-24
Crescent City, CA 95531


Monday August 29, 2011
Another change is in order for my mission: I am getting transfered to Crescent City, way at the top of the mission, right next to the Oregon border. I am going to be almost hours from home or so. That is the biggest news of the week.
This week has been a whole lot better than last week. We got to see more people and got a hold of some less actives that we had been trying to see but never answered. The one bad thing this week was that one of our most dedicated investigators did not come to church and we could not get a hold of him for the whole week, phone calls, stoping by at his house, nothing worked. We could not get a hold of him. It is really strange of him to not answer his door or return our calls. So I don't know what happened to him. This might be a short letter cause I don't have a lot of time to write. Any way we got to go and see one of our investigator's kids play in a football game and it was really cool and the kids were really good. My companion and I are just finally getting to know each other and be more relaxed with each other and now I have to leave, so that stinks. But what can I do? The Lord wants me in Crescent City so I am excited. Can't wait to see what is in store. I love you all. Andrew

1 comment:

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

Bryce said he loved Crescent City when he was serving in that area. Hope you enjoy it Andrew!!